Sunday, April 25, 2010

Two days of messing with acrylic paint, grounds, and mediums

Linda G. and I attended a great workshop by Patti Brady from Golden Paint. The amount of information was OVERWHELMING. I bought Patti's book and it's very good.
She also is about my age and has bright pink hair.

My friend Linda G. and I making acrylic experiments.

The stunning images above are ink jet prints on acrylic skins (sorta like thick plastic bags)

Linda's drippy tar gel flowers!

Pukey pink paint on cheesecloth.

I learned a lot, but now have to read the book to put it together. I do think this will give me another, more reliable way to make transfer images in my paintings.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.