Sunday, April 11, 2010

Yum... Foam!

I love these little 2 inch square foam blocks. They are placed under furniture when carpets are cleaned. I'm wrapping them in Japanese paper and painting little paintings on them!
Note the big block, what a score! Thanks Wendy!

If you have any of these lying around (you might because they are not recyclable and you may have felt badly about throwing them away), send them my way.

Art post tomorrow. I have spent lots of time this weekend rearranging my studio, got rid of a big piece of furniture that I used as storage. Where to put all the treasures a mixed media artist can use?

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.