Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Judge and Jury


These little figures have been my judges and jury. They only tell me one thing; "You're doing great! Keep going". They believe anything else is useless information. I'm glad I brought them.

This afternoon I just stopped working. It was time to say "I'm finished".
I did a lot of work while I was here... good? bad? in the middle? I have no idea.

What was really good was the process of making it. I loved working until I had no idea what to do, taking a break, a few hours or overnight and then coming back and knowing what came next. It was amazing not to have to backtrack from one session to the next.

Tomorrow I get to spend some time at the high school teaching them to do xerox transfer. Then it's pack, pack, pack and hike to UPS.
Yawn, goodnight all.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Good night and I will see you on Friday. Happy packing. I have loved seeing everything you have been working on..you are the best. Love, G

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.