Today the world here looked a bit like Oregon. White-grey sky and fog. And everything was covered with ice crystals. I was so afraid they would melt that I was out taking photos in my pajamas and coat!
In this residency world where there is no schedule I can sleep and work when I like.
Last night I got a lot done between 10pm and 2am.
I'm working on "big" paintings which is a real challenge. (Big being 16X20)
Tomorrow we (my residency mates) are going on a big adventure to the Lewis and Clark Center. Looking very forward to this.

4 comments:
What beautiful pictures, wish I was there..I would promise not to interrupt or you could throw me out in the cold. Love, G
I love the pictures. What are the beautiful red things hanging off the trees. Looks like a Chritmas card....Mona
I wish I new what they were... some kind of berries... Hawthorne?
They are now named Hawthorne for evermore....
Beautiful place. Wonder what it's like in the heat? Know anything about their summers? Mona
Post a Comment