It's late afternoon, the dogs are snoozing and I'm in "twitch" mode. I've been anticipating and awaiting leaving for Nebraska for weeks now and I'm ready to go. I was talking with a friend and realized that no matter what the experience is like for me in the next 4 weeks I got a lot of happy, healthy mileage from "getting ready".
If I had a photo it would be of the huge pile of stuff I am taking with me. Two boxes of art supplies have been sent via Fed Ex (One was my big box of paper) and I'm taking two suitcases on the plane and a computer case. I looked at it all today and thought, "gee I'm going to dread it when it comes time to pack this all up again". I have no idea if it's too much, too little, or just right. Oh well. Winter clothing does weigh a lot!
I'm ready, even a bit overcooked. I will try to pretend the plane is a train.
If I had a photo it would be of the huge pile of stuff I am taking with me. Two boxes of art supplies have been sent via Fed Ex (One was my big box of paper) and I'm taking two suitcases on the plane and a computer case. I looked at it all today and thought, "gee I'm going to dread it when it comes time to pack this all up again". I have no idea if it's too much, too little, or just right. Oh well. Winter clothing does weigh a lot!
I'm ready, even a bit overcooked. I will try to pretend the plane is a train.

3 comments:
Happy Trails Partner... I'll be keeping an eye on your blog and sending you good thoughts! Hope all is uneventful in getting to the big white plains... (sorry I didn't call this w/e) Take care,
Linda
Good luck on playing that the plane is a train. If you learn how, please share.
Have a wonderful time, and tell us all your adventures. Mona
Happy nd safe travels Janice! I can't wait to hear what it's like stepping outside the box and opening up the creative process in this sure to be transformative way!!!!
beth
Post a Comment