Val, Nadine and I took the day off from creative work. (Well, most of the day) We started with lunch at a local spot... Nadine is enjoying homemade cabbage rolls.
We then moved on to the Lewis and Clark center. Nebraska City was a spot near the beginning of their journey.
Nadine and I moved on to the Arbor Day Center where we had the trail through the trees all to ourselves. It was foggy, white and magical.
We finished up with pie and tea at a local truck stop.
A painting (8x8) that I like. Wish I were as clear about other paintings I'm working on!
It was good to get away from all the focused studio work and look at it with fresh eyes tomorrow.
It was an incredible day. Everyone we met at both centers, and at restaurants were kind and helpful. The KHN center even paid our admission fees today. Have I said I love Nebraska City?

1 comment:
Hi J,
Looks like your doggie had pie and tea too, and is passed out from the pure pleasure of it all. :)
Glad you were able to take a breather and enjoy the town. All is well here... take care.
LG
Post a Comment