I had a really fun day painting today. If you listen to Pandora internet radio, type in Mahalia Jackson and you will hear the BEST gospel music.
I've got my coaster project moving right along. I now have a system worked out which really helps. That and the four big tables I have to spread my materials out on.
I've been thinking about the challenges I have been working on while here and the biggest one by far is just self confidence. At least a couple times a day I think I'm not good enough for art.
Why am I talking about this? (again) Because I have to pass along that the only logical response is to just keep going despite what your thoughts tell you.
I still have 2 full days to get things wrapped up. Ok, off to open a can of soup, rest a bit and then back at it!!

2 comments:
You're so smart and swell. I have loved reading and looking at and listening to, your blog. Thank you soooo much for all the postings. I'm listening to mahalia jackson radio right now.
love, love, love,
Janice. Boy am I behind the times. We thought you were going in February.
But -- "Keep going despite what your mind tells you!" is perfection. I needed you hear it. Love you lots.
Post a Comment