What a fun and relaxing Monday afternoon with M and T. We cut stamps from soft cut (i love that stuff, it's so easy to carve) and just played all afternoon. I made some cards, so will finally write my holiday thank you notes! We also ate yummy pizza and cookies that T brought. T and M are two great artists, supportive and inspiring. Back to work tomorrow.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(151)
-
▼
January
(21)
- I finished my assignment!
- Motivation
- Oh my...
- Bad kitty
- Some close ups
- This is my first attempt at a xerox transfer paint...
- Making some progress, I think...
- Working Away on Inauguration Day
- Process, day 2
- Large Nosed Bus Art
- Drawing on the Bus
- A Good Day
- A much better day
- You are not a bear! Wake up!
- Hi Auntie Liz!
- 5 Everyday loves
- I hate to go to bed...
- Art Day!
- Work begets work
- Our Christmas Dinner
- Starting off...
-
▼
January
(21)
About Me
- Janice La Verne
- I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.
1 comment:
i knew you'd have a post about today, so i zoomed over here before it popped up on my reader. anyway.... i love the artmaking! m. is growing up!!!! it looks like you had a fun and productive day. i'm jealous of together-art-making.
i still haven't downloaded my photos yet. i think because there are so many i want to be in the mindset to work on them uninterrupted. that may not come 'till. wed. i cleaned and spruced up home today and i have the baby tomorrow...
this is a long comment!
xoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment