Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I hate to go to bed...


Does everyone hate to go to bed at night? I try hard to be lying in the bed at 10pm and turn off the lights at 10:30 and GO TO SLEEP, but I fail miserably much of the time. When it's time to go to bed I get a big case of the wants, just like a little kid. I want a cup of tea, I want to look at my books, I want to look at art online, I even want to watch TV (which I usually never want to do). And all this being said, I'm off to bed because 7am is way early. Did I mention I'm not thrilled about getting up in the morning?
Don't you love this strange little plastic bed? It's a bit scary...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No JLa, I love to go to bed...ummmm. I supose thats because my alarm is going off at 5 am these days..... But, I understand the need to avoid the whole idea of ending the day...just remember, sleep is good for the mind, if not the body. Got to have mind rest to make cool art...which you do!
Shelbel

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.