This morning I did a little reading about John Cage which always grounds me in reality:
"As you continue, which you will do, the way to proceed will become apparent." John Cage.
It helped a lot to know that my only task is to continue.
What a day, the new President and his family must be really tired.
And Rick Warren was TOTALLY forgettable. See you can't even remember who he is!

5 comments:
omg! O. M. G. that painting you "finished but are unsure you like"????
that IS barak obama dancing 'cause this day has come! it's a man in kenya happy for his fellow kenyan. it's the man in alabama who feels like he's recognized, finally in his life for being an american it's THE inaguration celebration painting! don't touch it! we (me and t.) looove it.(and you) t. just said he wants to buy it and i quote"it's totally an inaguration painting..i love the colors, the tree, the man"
xoxoxoxo a jilliondy
thanks... you made me smile. g said it looked like hope too. i started it about 3 weeks ago and maybe that was on my mind.
thanks for the support. love to T!
love you, j
I too think you should not touch that painting. K is right. I also like the beginnings of L's assignment. Posted the Cage quote on my blog! Repeating it to myself often...
Hi-Hi,
I love it too!! It says everyone is rejoicing even the trees are saying "hooray".
I thought it was kinda weird that RW was giving God a lecture... I hope He/She didn't mind, I did think it was nice that about 1M still knew THE prayer and were saying together as a people. Hope you're having a super great week, I've been a little sick. It's not the same here without you. Cheers.
janice...where have a been...i love the top piece with the tree/person!
Post a Comment