A while back a friend who had not seen my artwork visited. I was in the kitchen when she came in with one of my stranger paintings and said: "Explain this". To my friends who love landscapes I must seem a little odd. To my friend's question I replied: "It's just what I do"
I'm trying hard to make the three shapes relate to each other per L's directions. It's harder than I thought to do this.

2 comments:
Well, you've certainly made a lot of work!!
That's wonderful!
I find that having a to-do list everyday helps me keep focused and on track. I've also developed a schedule for myself. I'm a very schedule based person.
Plus the fact that there is NOTHING to do in Pontiac helps :D
hmmm. i thought the blue made the other parts more cohesive--like i wasn't aware of what the collage elements were(in some i *know* they are hands from another image, and to me sometimes that's distracting). everything seemed to transcend what they were originally to new things that now live on this blue page. what says you?
i will answer your email ?'s tomorrow...
keep up the good work!
xoxoxo
ps
i agree w/ michele, i 'm recently finding that having a "to do " list is a good thing.
Post a Comment