Saturday, January 24, 2009

Some close ups







These are all parts of the 22x30 piece of paper I am whomping on. I'll race along in a bit of euphoria induced "I know what to do next!" followed by "wow, I have no idea what to do next..." For better or worse things are taking shape.
It's fun.

3 comments:

tangled sky studio said...

congrats on using you're creative time creatively! all of these pieces from the last few posts just sing....i think the transfer from the last post is really cool (love that guy!).
beth

Liz Tran said...

Lookin good! I plan to get back to you on working big but my brain isn't making much sense today. Will post something about it tomorrow! xooxxo

Cara Lynn said...

Hi Janice,

Thanks for the kind words. I do draw on the Pittsburgh bus sometimes. I used to draw on the NYC subway - that was much easier then the bus because in NYC, everyone goes into a subway daze and it's much easier to draw them without starting an interaction.

I like your arts, esp. the part where they look messy or a little out of control.

best,
Cara

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.