Monday, January 19, 2009

Process, day 2


My sweet studio companion Monty


I'm working on coasters. It kinda calms me down from all the excitement of working on new ideas, ideas on paper... The word on the strange horse is "reformation"


I really love the little coasters. If you make an ugly, well who cares?

I started in on L's assignment yesterday. I choose large (22x30) paper for my uncomfortable thing, and started working on the idea of symbols communicating to each other and outward. I've got to go for a while though until I show these.
Love to all, time is a wonderful thing.
MLK and Obama, I'm so amazed and grateful. wow...


1 comment:

kristin said...

hi!
big day tomorrow!
i'm so happy that you have this time to makes the arts!
xoxo

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I'm 60 years old, live with my girlfriend of 25 years and two amazing animals: Monty the greyhound,and Oscar the multi-toed cat. This blog is one way to keep in touch with all the people I love in this world.