


I had a bit of trouble getting Monty's head in the photo, anything that makes a strange sound spooks him. And Simon kept kissing him which is not Monty's favorite activity!
I had a much better day, in fact a pretty good day. Maybe it's because I'm winding down at work getting ready for TIME OFF! or maybe it's because I spent a bunch of time with D, old friend and wonderful boss. She always inspires me. And I'm drawing on the bus again which is a lot of fun. Funny, no one ever seems to notice you are staring at them, everyone is off in their own little world. Oh, I am so glad not to feel underwater, half asleep, and dull. Now I'm off to watch season 4 of "Lost". We are hooked, even though we don't understand it, but I don't think anyone does...
I had a much better day, in fact a pretty good day. Maybe it's because I'm winding down at work getting ready for TIME OFF! or maybe it's because I spent a bunch of time with D, old friend and wonderful boss. She always inspires me. And I'm drawing on the bus again which is a lot of fun. Funny, no one ever seems to notice you are staring at them, everyone is off in their own little world. Oh, I am so glad not to feel underwater, half asleep, and dull. Now I'm off to watch season 4 of "Lost". We are hooked, even though we don't understand it, but I don't think anyone does...

2 comments:
Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.
I have an invitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego, and comment if you will.
I think that you may enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog, hope to see you here soon and take care :)
i forgot to mention how much that sign in your last post made me laugh!
Post a Comment